The complete game schedule and broadcast schedules for TNT, ESPN, ABC, NBA TV and ESPN Radio for the 2019-20 regular season is out as the regular season will commence on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019 till Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
Kia NBA Tip-Off 2019(Tuesday, Oct. 22)
– New Orleans at Toronto (8 p.m. ET): The defending NBA champion Raptors receive their championship rings and unveil their banner for the 2018-19 season before facing the Pelicans in the debut of New Orleans’ Zion Williamson, the No. 1 overall pick in NBA Draft 2019 presented by State Farm.
– Los Angeles Lakers at LA Clippers (10:30 p.m. ET): Six-time All-Star Anthony Davis makes his Lakers debut and four-time Kia NBA MVP LeBron James opens his 17th season in a matchup with the Clippers, now with 2019 Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard and six-time All-Star Paul George.
Christmas Day(Wednesday, Dec. 25 in Week 10)
– Boston at Toronto (12 p.m., ESPN): The Raptors host a Christmas Day game for the first time.
– Milwaukee at Philadelphia (2:30 p.m., ABC): The 76ers last hosted a Christmas game in 1988.
– Houston at Golden State (5 p.m., ABC): The rivals have met in the playoffs in four of the last five years.
– LA Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers (8 p.m., ESPN/ABC): The Lakers have won an NBA-record 23 games on Christmas.
– New Orleans at Denver (10:30 p.m., ESPN): The Nuggets’ last Christmas home game was 25 years ago.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day(Monday, Jan. 20 during Week 14)
– Toronto at Atlanta (2:30 p.m., NBA TV): Five-time All-Star Kyle Lowry of the Raptors and 2018-19 NBA All-Rookie First Team selection Trae Young of the Hawks are two of the four NBA players to average at least 8.0 assists per game last season.
– New Orleans at Memphis (5 p.m., TNT): The Grizzlies’ 17th Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration Game marks the first matchup between the top two picks in NBA Draft 2019, Williamson and Morant.
– Los Angeles Lakers at Boston (7:30 p.m., TNT): In last season’s meeting in Boston, Rajon Rondo’s buzzer-beating jump shot gave the Lakers a 129-128 victory over the Celtics.
– Golden State at Portland (10 p.m., TNT): The Warriors and Trail Blazers have squared off in the playoffs in three of the last four seasons, including the 2019 Western Conference Finals.