Starting up as a content creator can be very tricky, most especially when you plan to make some money from it (PS: You should know that risks and capital is involved).
However, a few budget friendly equipment needed for beginners have been put together. Enjoy:
1. RINGLIGHT: This is by far the most demanded for content creators in all fields, whatever content that is to be made and involves visuals must need a lot of light and shadows which the ringlight is there for.
2. TRIPOD: This is an equipment that stands in place for a ringlight stand or during times when you can deal with just natural light, it’s a mobile Equipment you can use anytime, anywhere.
3. SELFIE RINGLIGHT : Unlike the main ringlight, this equipment is very mobile and is advised to be carried around to be an influencer or a content creator with great bright pictures
4. GOOD CAMERA LENSES: This to me is the most important aspect of being a content creator as this equipment only goes on to speak to the audience on how great or not-so-great the quality of your content is.
5. CONSISTENCY: Very often, upcoming content creators tend to give up once a slight perceive of discouragement come in, don’t let that come to you. Remember why you started and where you want it to lead you. Just keep going.