These days, it’s no news that break up is on the rise. And it’s so alarming because of how often it happens.
As the saying goes, when the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do?
So from the onset, these are characters to put up in a relationship.
1. Don’t let your partner know you are madly in love.
This can lead to being taken for granted, cheated on.
2. Never cry, stress or die over a boyfriend, he’s not your husband for God’s sake. Boyfriend is not a legally accepted man, so why cry or take poison because he broke your heart? He never loved you then.
3. As a lady, give yourself some respect, you must let your man
know that you can survive without his money.
Don’t be requesting airtime, money for hair or clothes from him. Find a source of income and he will respect you.
4. Stop proving that you are only good for sex and dating, not good for marriage. Men as are smart and wise when it comes to choosing a marriage partner.
5. Don’t feel as if the world is coming to an end when a man decided to walk 🚶 away from you. Don’t beg him to stay, you are too precious to beg for love sister. He will treat you like trash.