Juventus forward Paulo Dybala recovers from Coronavirus after six weeks

0
ADVERTISEMENT

Juventus and Argentine Forward, Paulo Dybala has finally recovered from Coronavirus as he tested negative for the first time since he originally tested positive six weeks ago.

The 26-year-old, who had previously failed four tests announced on Wednesday that he has finally recovered fully from the virus.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Paulo Dybala performed, as per protocol, a double check with diagnostic tests (swabs) for Coronavirus-Covid 19, which came back with negative results,” Juve said in a statement on Wednesday.

“The player has, therefore, recovered and will no longer be subjected to the home isolation regime.”

Dybala posted a celebratory picture on Instagram with the caption: “My face says it all, I’m finally cured from Covid-19.”

LEAVE A REPLY