Following the death of fast rising star, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Promise Aloba popularly known as Mohbad, alot of people have publicly disassociated themselves from Naira Marley.
The Police are currently investigating and interrogating suspects, and there is no evidence yet, concerning the cause of Mohbad’s death, but videos of several attack by Sam Larry, who is a close friend of Naira Marley, have made alot of Nigerians decide to stay away from the Marlian Records boss.
Now, let’s take a look at what Naira Marley has suffered since Mohbad’s demise.
(1) Naira Marley’s music videos have been removed from the playlists of MTV Base and Soundcity.
(2) His music has been banned by radio stations like Splash FM,Fresh FM, island FM, Okin FM, Divine and Agidigbo.
(3) He has lost over 500,000 Instagram followers.
(4) Last week, Zinoleesky’s US Tour was cancelled, after the promoters told Naira Marley that people who have paid are asking for a refund.
(5) This weekend, social media influencer, Mandy Kiss said she regrets tattooing the face of Marlian Music boss, Naira Marley on her thigh.
The Nigerian Police Force has announced that Naira Marley and Sam Larry will be declared wanted if they fail to honour the invite, while the council on Narcotics department has urged the NDLEA to suspend Naira Marley as it’s agency’s ambassador.